Sunday, July 19, 2015

Playtime! + Announcement

Hello fellow furiends! Sophie here today. Now, you'd better enjoy this post 'cause I had to wake up from a nice nap to write it! Anywho, Sadie wanted to share her playtime with you, so I've got a few pics to show ya from that.


Sadie got to hot so she plopped herself down in the grass.

"I'm just chillin' in the shade by the pine tree."

She's watching you.................

Sadie has a beautiful smile. :D

So that's kinda her time outside... Sis didn't photograph all the treats Sadie got to have, but I told her they really should've been mine. :)

Meanwhile I got to stay inside where it wasn't blazing hot and chill in a blanket someone left on the floor.




Ah, how I'm lovin' life...

Anyways, I've got an announcement to make for y'all. Recently Sis bought a bunch of photography equipment. Prepare yourself for a boatload of awesome high-quality photos here on our blog and on Instagram! We're so excited! We hope you enjoy our new photos coming soon!

Every photo in this post was taken with the new equipment... here are a couple more!



See ya soon!

~ Sophie <3
______________________________________________________________

Follow us on Instagram ~ https://instagram.com/sophie.and.sadie/









No comments:

Post a Comment